Q. How do I create a WSJ Online account?
To create an account, please go to Wall Street Journal Online and follow these steps:
- Your name and school email should automatically appear.
- Choose your account type, and if prompted, select your anticipated Graduation Month and Year.
- Create your own password.
- Check/uncheck to receive updates and special offers from Dow Jones and affiliates.
- Click CREATE, and then you should be redirected to Wall Street Journal’s website You will see your name in the upper right corner as shown below.
What are FAQs?
Our Library FAQs provide short answers to common questions to save you time. Each frequently asked question (FAQ) has a concise written answer and often an image or brief video. Many FAQs direct you to other pages of our library website, such as the following: