Q. How can I sign up for Grammarly.com?
Is Grammarly.com free? Where can I activate my Grammarly.com account?
Accessing Strayer's Grammarly@edu premium services:
- Go to www.grammarly.com/edu/signup
- Enter your name and Strayer or JWMI -issued email address, and set a password
- Don't know your email? Log into iCampus, click Account Settings, and select My Contact Info
- Strayer student addresses will end with @my.strayer.edu
- JWMI student addresses will end with @jwmi.strayer.edu
- Check your inbox for the email and the activation link
If you use your personal email, you can set up a standard account available at https://www.grammarly.com. This account will not provide premium services.
What are FAQs?
Our Library FAQs provide short answers to common questions to save you time. Each frequently asked question (FAQ) has a concise written answer and often an image or brief video. Many FAQs direct you to other pages of our library website, such as the following: