Q. How do I search a case if I know the parties?

How can I find a case by party name? How can I find cases involving a particular business?


Nexis Uni offers a feature called Get a Doc Assistance. One of the options is searching cases by party name. From the Nexis Uni homepage, select "Get a Doc Assistance" under the main search bar. From that page, click "Cases by Party Name." Enter the name of at least one party (such as the last name or an organization), the jurisdiction (where or at what level the case was held), the date range, and then select the appropriate citation format. From that page, enter the citation code and "Get Document."


  • Last Updated Nov 06, 2020
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Amber Eakin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

What are FAQs?

Our Library FAQs provide short answers to common questions to save you time. Each frequently asked question (FAQ) has a concise written answer and often an image or brief video. Many FAQs direct you to other pages of our library website, such as the following: