Q. How can students access learning content on LinkedIn?
Where is the learning content on LinkedIn?
You can access content on LinkedIn via:
- Profile Right Rail: View learning content on the profiles of other members.
- My Items: Access their learning history (saved, in progress, completed) in My Items: on your profile.
- Feed: Discover learning content in the feed - suggested via LinkedIn’s relevance algorithm or shared by your connections.
- Feed Right Rail: View the top trending content on LinkedIn Learning.
- Search: Search for all learning content in LinkedIn search.
- Save: Save learning content to access later.
- Watch: Watch the entire course on LinkedIn.com.
What are FAQs?
Our Library FAQs provide short answers to common questions to save you time. Each frequently asked question (FAQ) has a concise written answer and often an image or brief video. Many FAQs direct you to other pages of our library website, such as the following: